Type here to search...

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blog Treze

  Since now I have felt my 13 entries have led me out of the rookie phase of blogging and more into the experience stage of my newly acquired skills, I decided to take upon my previous acquired knowledge of online blogging and decided this week I will not edit or re read what my fingers type. I will speak my true mind through thick and thin. Sorry if my grammatical errors stand out or my spelling resembles a 12 year old level as i progressive continue writing this entry.
   A week has passed and a week to go. My placement has reached its tail end of its three month journey. The last week until I once again find myself sitting back stuffing down airport meals and snacks. The writing portion of the whole "leaving" phase doesn't quite but the right feeling towards the action portion of the word. As some of my bags have begun to me packed up, I find myself reflecting upon the memories I will leave behind. From the first weeks of sunburn on the beach (may i say I could have official opened a redlobster franchise with the way my back and sun resembled the painful colour of red) to the first encounter of the Portuguese lanuage "Oi" and even to the endless nights of meeting and introducing ourselves as fellow Canadians abroad come across my mind. The people we met well not be enacted forever within our facebook chain of social media to our promising kodak photos emplaced in our memory and hands.
  Now this previous week I have decided to attempt to visually become a brazilian citizen by transforming my pale casper skin into a crisp brown colour and my bitter pronunciation of Portuguese into a clear and conscience presentation. Today I sit here still white (but not casper white) but with a big chip on my shoulder (I could classify this "chip" as a LAYS chip simply because I am eager to pursue more). My verbal communication skills have increased (I think at least) and my tan is slowly becoming apparent to the naked eye. With 7 days remaining I plan to continue with my transformation and I hope when i do manage to stumble off the plan in Toronto I will become the Half brazilian/Half canadian I now desire. Brazil will forever be in my future plans and I do intend to make yet another pit stop in the future when my money sees new highs and my education proceeds higher output. With my to go checklist to be presented next week in ordinary fashion. I thank all my fellow followers, hometown supporters (shout out to Chris Clark), friends, family members and Brazilian assiocates. I will see you soon Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment