Type here to search...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blog Doze

Business minds use reference to the phrase "Let the money talk:, creative minds refer to the statement "think outside the box", travellers stick to "what happens in _________(location) stays in __________(location) and students stick the code of "Study hard, party harder". But now I question what do bloggers reference to in a moment of disparity or confusion. For my Doze blog, I have decided to put the pen down (or in realistic terms, the keyboard away) and express the statement "A picture is worth a thousand words". This week I will not focus on keeping you followers on the edge of your seat staring into the tiny font in which this website portrays my weekly entries. So sit back and enjoy the pictures of where I am, whom I know, and what I have been up to this summer. 15 days left.












No comments:

Post a Comment